Recently Active NPIs
- Thomas Joseph Micknick1093302952 NPI Number
- Kelly Joy Kishel1093302945 NPI Number
- Teresa Marie Waniewski1003403957 NPI Number
- Allison Kunz1013504968 NPI Number
- Vanessa Ayotunde1023605979 NPI Number
- Kelly Loomis1033706981 NPI Number
- Christian Castanou1043807993 NPI Number
- Alphonsus Ikechukwu Nwambie1053908905 NPI Number
- Angelique Allen1073100921 NPI Number
- Wanda J Adkins1083201933 NPI Number
- Tonesha Spearman1083201925 NPI Number
- Amy Gentry1093302937 NPI Number
Overview of Amy Gentry
- NPI number: 1093302937
- Provider type: Individual
- Gender: Female
- Active since: 12/27/2020
- Last updated: 12/27/2020
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 183500000X
- Specialty: Pharmacist
- License Number: RP0012412
- License State: WV
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 1625 Quarrier St Apt 2Charleston, WV 25311
- Phone: 317-650-5615
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 5717 Maccorkle Ave SeCharleston, WV 25304
- Phone: 304-925-8400
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Amy Gentry?
- A: The npi number for Amy Gentry is 1093302937.
- Q: What are Amy Gentry's specialties?
- A: Amy Gentry's specialties are Pharmacist and different specialities.
- Q: What is the medical license for Amy Gentry?
- A: The medical license number for Amy Gentry is RP0012412 and issued in WV in USA.
- Q: Where is Amy Gentry practice location?
- A: Amy Gentry is practicing at 5717 Maccorkle Ave Se, Charleston, WV 25304.
- Q: How to contact Amy Gentry?
- A: You can contact Amy Gentry via 304-925-8400.