Recently Active NPIs
- Cynthia Everet Nichola Lincke1053934125 NPI Number
- Evelyn Minolfo1063035137 NPI Number
- Stacy Kamimura1083237150 NPI Number
- Eszter Anna Neumark1093338162 NPI Number
- Megan Karolyn Marshalla1013530179 NPI Number
- Lauren Elizabeth Piana1023631181 NPI Number
- Waleed Ijaz1043833106 NPI Number
- Courtney Gholson1053934117 NPI Number
- Nkemdilim Eucheria Achike1083237143 NPI Number
- Elvis Mcgrath1093338154 NPI Number
- Brian Kinder1003439159 NPI Number
- Rachel Smith Shain1013530161 NPI Number
Overview of DR. Anwar Mohammed Haque MD
- NPI number: 1013530161
- Provider type: Individual
- Gender: Male
- Active since: 06/06/2008
- Last updated: 10/30/2014
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 390200000X
- Specialty: Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 3 Cooper PlzSuite 502Camden, NJ 08103
- Phone: 856-342-2000
- Fax: 609-877-1682
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 218c Sunset RdWillingboro, NJ 08046
- Phone: 609-877-0400
- Fax: 609-877-1682
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 207RP1001X
- Specialty: Pulmonary Disease
- License Number: MA08914200
- License State: NJ
- Switch: Yes
- Provider Identifier: MA08914200
- Identifier Type: Other
- Identifier State: NJ
- Issuer: MEDICAL LICENSE
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for DR. Anwar Mohammed Haque MD?
- A: The npi number for DR. Anwar Mohammed Haque MD is 1689833402.
- Q: What are DR. Anwar Mohammed Haque MD's specialties?
- A: DR. Anwar Mohammed Haque MD's specialties are Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program and different specialities.
- Q: What is the medical license for DR. Anwar Mohammed Haque MD?
- A: The medical license number for DR. Anwar Mohammed Haque MD is unknow and issued in unknow in USA.
- Q: Where is DR. Anwar Mohammed Haque MD practice location?
- A: DR. Anwar Mohammed Haque MD is practicing at 218c Sunset Rd, Willingboro, NJ 08046.
- Q: How to contact DR. Anwar Mohammed Haque MD?
- A: You can contact DR. Anwar Mohammed Haque MD via 609-877-0400.