Recently Active NPIs
- Faye Henderson1093323792 NPI Number
- Paulette Braha1003424706 NPI Number
- Joshua J Luke1013525716 NPI Number
- Ahmad Abdel Rahim Alkhatib1023626728 NPI Number
- Demkia Chappell1033727730 NPI Number
- Paige Matheson Hughes1043828742 NPI Number
- Margaret Elizabeth Rhodes1043828734 NPI Number
- Ellen Marie Sarono1053929745 NPI Number
- Simone Waters1063020758 NPI Number
- Sara Sheila Banilohi1073121760 NPI Number
- Athena L Little1083222772 NPI Number
- Katie Lynn Luetkenhaus1093323784 NPI Number
Overview of DR. Christopher Fanelli D.D.S.
- NPI number: 1093323784
- Provider type: Individual
- Gender: Male
- Active since: 08/12/2015
- Last updated: 07/19/2020
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 1223S0112X
- Specialty: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- License Number: DN1858568
- License State: MA
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 1470 Lexington Sq SwVero Beach, FL 32962
- Phone: 617-513-9709
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 15 Parkman StBoston, MA 02114
- Phone: 617-726-2000
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 390200000X
- Specialty: Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program
- License Number: DRP1445
- License State: FL
- Switch: Yes
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for DR. Christopher Fanelli D.D.S.?
- A: The npi number for DR. Christopher Fanelli D.D.S. is 1477929693.
- Q: What are DR. Christopher Fanelli D.D.S.'s specialties?
- A: DR. Christopher Fanelli D.D.S.'s specialties are Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and different specialities.
- Q: What is the medical license for DR. Christopher Fanelli D.D.S.?
- A: The medical license number for DR. Christopher Fanelli D.D.S. is DN1858568 and issued in MA in USA.
- Q: Where is DR. Christopher Fanelli D.D.S. practice location?
- A: DR. Christopher Fanelli D.D.S. is practicing at 15 Parkman St, Boston, MA 02114.
- Q: How to contact DR. Christopher Fanelli D.D.S.?
- A: You can contact DR. Christopher Fanelli D.D.S. via 617-726-2000.