Recently Active NPIs
- Thomas Joseph Micknick1093302952 NPI Number
- Kelly Joy Kishel1093302945 NPI Number
- Teresa Marie Waniewski1003403957 NPI Number
- Allison Kunz1013504968 NPI Number
- Vanessa Ayotunde1023605979 NPI Number
- Kelly Loomis1033706981 NPI Number
- Christian Castanou1043807993 NPI Number
- Alphonsus Ikechukwu Nwambie1053908905 NPI Number
- Angelique Allen1073100921 NPI Number
- Wanda J Adkins1083201933 NPI Number
- Tonesha Spearman1083201925 NPI Number
- Amy Gentry1093302937 NPI Number
Overview of DR. Christopher Fanelli D.D.S.
- NPI number: 1093302937
- Provider type: Individual
- Gender: Male
- Active since: 08/12/2015
- Last updated: 07/19/2020
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 1223S0112X
- Specialty: Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- License Number: DN1858568
- License State: MA
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 1470 Lexington Sq SwVero Beach, FL 32962
- Phone: 617-513-9709
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 15 Parkman StBoston, MA 02114
- Phone: 617-726-2000
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 390200000X
- Specialty: Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program
- License Number: DRP1445
- License State: FL
- Switch: Yes
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for DR. Christopher Fanelli D.D.S.?
- A: The npi number for DR. Christopher Fanelli D.D.S. is 1477929693.
- Q: What are DR. Christopher Fanelli D.D.S.'s specialties?
- A: DR. Christopher Fanelli D.D.S.'s specialties are Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and different specialities.
- Q: What is the medical license for DR. Christopher Fanelli D.D.S.?
- A: The medical license number for DR. Christopher Fanelli D.D.S. is DN1858568 and issued in MA in USA.
- Q: Where is DR. Christopher Fanelli D.D.S. practice location?
- A: DR. Christopher Fanelli D.D.S. is practicing at 15 Parkman St, Boston, MA 02114.
- Q: How to contact DR. Christopher Fanelli D.D.S.?
- A: You can contact DR. Christopher Fanelli D.D.S. via 617-726-2000.