Recently Active NPIs
- Ramiro Meave1053911644 NPI Number
- Ryan Wickerham1063012656 NPI Number
- Sherita Patricia Green1073113668 NPI Number
- Efe A Okoh1083214662 NPI Number
- Casey E Easley1093315673 NPI Number
- Marleyna Daughters1003416686 NPI Number
- Marisa Dawn Shaff1013517697 NPI Number
- Cynthia Wilson1023618600 NPI Number
- Emily Saparito1033719612 NPI Number
- Diane Marie Pruitt1043810625 NPI Number
- Beltus Simo1053911636 NPI Number
- Kathleen Russell1063012649 NPI Number
Overview of David L Appert M.D.
- NPI number: 1063012649
- Provider type: Individual
- Gender: Male
- Active since: 02/15/2006
- Last updated: 01/20/2020
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 207NS0135X
- Specialty: Procedural Dermatology
- License Number: 43597
- License State: MN
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: Po Box 5074Sioux Falls, SD 57117
- Phone: 605-328-9541
- Fax: 605-312-9802
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 2830 N Washington StBismarck, ND 58503
- Phone: 701-323-6400
- Fax: 017-323-5677
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 207N00000X
- Specialty: Dermatology
- License Number: 10283
- License State: ND
- Switch: Yes
- Provider Identifier: P00369227
- Identifier Type: Other
- Identifier State: ND
- Issuer: MEDICARE RAILROAD
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for David L Appert M.D.?
- A: The npi number for David L Appert M.D. is 1144294208.
- Q: What are David L Appert M.D.'s specialties?
- A: David L Appert M.D.'s specialties are Procedural Dermatology and different specialities.
- Q: What is the medical license for David L Appert M.D.?
- A: The medical license number for David L Appert M.D. is 43597 and issued in MN in USA.
- Q: Where is David L Appert M.D. practice location?
- A: David L Appert M.D. is practicing at 2830 N Washington St, Bismarck, ND 58503.
- Q: How to contact David L Appert M.D.?
- A: You can contact David L Appert M.D. via 701-323-6400.