Recently Active NPIs
- Chelsie Collins-kern1073123329 NPI Number
- Austin Lee Williams1003425919 NPI Number
- Devin Holladay1083224331 NPI Number
- Patricia Ellen Johnson1093325342 NPI Number
- Erin Elizabeth Scheffer1003426354 NPI Number
- Maryiam Barkho1013527365 NPI Number
- Damaris Masila1023628377 NPI Number
- Dunia Sardina1033729389 NPI Number
- Taylar Williams1043820392 NPI Number
- Misty May Garcia1053921304 NPI Number
- Rachelle Lee Butler1053921395 NPI Number
- King Malone1073123311 NPI Number
Overview of Elizabeth S Parish MD
- NPI number: 1073123311
- Provider type: Individual
- Gender: Female
- Active since: 05/26/2007
- Last updated: 12/28/2012
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 390200000X
- Specialty: Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: Po Box 845347Dept. Anesthesiology And Pain ManagementDallas, TX 75284
- Phone: 214-590-8058
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 5323 Harry Hines BlvdDept. Anesthesiology And Pain ManagementDallas, TX 75390
- Phone: 214-590-8058
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 207L00000X
- Specialty: Anesthesiology
- License Number: N6640
- License State: TX
- Switch: Yes
- Provider Identifier: BP1-0026366
- Identifier Type: Other
- Identifier State:
- Issuer: INSTITUTIONAL PERMIT
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Elizabeth S Parish MD?
- A: The npi number for Elizabeth S Parish MD is 1689885840.
- Q: What are Elizabeth S Parish MD's specialties?
- A: Elizabeth S Parish MD's specialties are Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program and different specialities.
- Q: What is the medical license for Elizabeth S Parish MD?
- A: The medical license number for Elizabeth S Parish MD is unknow and issued in unknow in USA.
- Q: Where is Elizabeth S Parish MD practice location?
- A: Elizabeth S Parish MD is practicing at 5323 Harry Hines Blvd, Dallas, TX 75390.
- Q: How to contact Elizabeth S Parish MD?
- A: You can contact Elizabeth S Parish MD via 214-590-8058.