Recently Active NPIs
- Thomas Joseph Micknick1093302952 NPI Number
- Kelly Joy Kishel1093302945 NPI Number
- Teresa Marie Waniewski1003403957 NPI Number
- Allison Kunz1013504968 NPI Number
- Vanessa Ayotunde1023605979 NPI Number
- Kelly Loomis1033706981 NPI Number
- Christian Castanou1043807993 NPI Number
- Alphonsus Ikechukwu Nwambie1053908905 NPI Number
- Angelique Allen1073100921 NPI Number
- Wanda J Adkins1083201933 NPI Number
- Tonesha Spearman1083201925 NPI Number
- Amy Gentry1093302937 NPI Number
Overview of Evan Plys PHD
- NPI number: 1093302937
- Provider type: Individual
- Gender: Male
- Active since: 05/17/2020
- Last updated: 08/23/2020
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 103TA0700X
- Specialty: Adult Development & Aging
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: Po Box 110429Aurora, CO 80042
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 13001 E 17th PlAurora, CO 80045
- Phone: 720-848-0000
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Evan Plys PHD?
- A: The npi number for Evan Plys PHD is 1033731609.
- Q: What are Evan Plys PHD's specialties?
- A: Evan Plys PHD's specialties are Adult Development & Aging and different specialities.
- Q: What is the medical license for Evan Plys PHD?
- A: The medical license number for Evan Plys PHD is unknow and issued in unknow in USA.
- Q: Where is Evan Plys PHD practice location?
- A: Evan Plys PHD is practicing at 13001 E 17th Pl, Aurora, CO 80045.
- Q: How to contact Evan Plys PHD?
- A: You can contact Evan Plys PHD via 720-848-0000.