Recently Active NPIs
- Cynthia Everet Nichola Lincke1053934125 NPI Number
- Evelyn Minolfo1063035137 NPI Number
- Stacy Kamimura1083237150 NPI Number
- Eszter Anna Neumark1093338162 NPI Number
- Megan Karolyn Marshalla1013530179 NPI Number
- Lauren Elizabeth Piana1023631181 NPI Number
- Waleed Ijaz1043833106 NPI Number
- Courtney Gholson1053934117 NPI Number
- Nkemdilim Eucheria Achike1083237143 NPI Number
- Elvis Mcgrath1093338154 NPI Number
- Brian Kinder1003439159 NPI Number
- Rachel Smith Shain1013530161 NPI Number
Overview of Evan Plys
- NPI number: 1013530161
- Provider type: Individual
- Gender: Male
- Active since: 05/17/2020
- Last updated: 05/17/2020
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 103TC0700X
- Specialty: Clinical
- License Number: PSYC.00014034
- License State: CO
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 1207 E 23rd AveDenver, CO 80205
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 12631 E 17th AveAurora, CO 80045
- Phone: 856-906-7172
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Evan Plys?
- A: The npi number for Evan Plys is 1033731609.
- Q: What are Evan Plys's specialties?
- A: Evan Plys's specialties are Clinical and different specialities.
- Q: What is the medical license for Evan Plys?
- A: The medical license number for Evan Plys is PSYC.00014034 and issued in CO in USA.
- Q: Where is Evan Plys practice location?
- A: Evan Plys is practicing at 12631 E 17th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045.
- Q: How to contact Evan Plys?
- A: You can contact Evan Plys via 856-906-7172.