Recently Active NPIs
- Chelsie Collins-kern1073123329 NPI Number
- Austin Lee Williams1003425919 NPI Number
- Devin Holladay1083224331 NPI Number
- Patricia Ellen Johnson1093325342 NPI Number
- Erin Elizabeth Scheffer1003426354 NPI Number
- Maryiam Barkho1013527365 NPI Number
- Damaris Masila1023628377 NPI Number
- Dunia Sardina1033729389 NPI Number
- Taylar Williams1043820392 NPI Number
- Misty May Garcia1053921304 NPI Number
- Rachelle Lee Butler1053921395 NPI Number
- King Malone1073123311 NPI Number
Overview of DR. Hernan Orlando Altamar M.D.
- NPI number: 1073123311
- Provider type: Individual
- Gender: Male
- Active since: 01/28/2006
- Last updated: 10/30/2013
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 171000000X
- Specialty: Military Health Care Provider
- License Number: 01049774
- License State: IN
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 8901 Wisconsin AveDepartment Of Urology, Walter Reed NmmcBethesda, MD 20889
- Phone: 301-295-4275
- Fax: 301-400-2320
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 8901 Wisconsin AveBuilding 9, 2nd FloorBethesda, MD 20889
- Phone: 301-295-4270
- Fax: 301-400-2320
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 208800000X
- Specialty: Urology
- License Number: 43758
- License State: TN
- Switch: Yes
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for DR. Hernan Orlando Altamar M.D.?
- A: The npi number for DR. Hernan Orlando Altamar M.D. is 1033180062.
- Q: What are DR. Hernan Orlando Altamar M.D.'s specialties?
- A: DR. Hernan Orlando Altamar M.D.'s specialties are Military Health Care Provider and different specialities.
- Q: What is the medical license for DR. Hernan Orlando Altamar M.D.?
- A: The medical license number for DR. Hernan Orlando Altamar M.D. is 01049774 and issued in IN in USA.
- Q: Where is DR. Hernan Orlando Altamar M.D. practice location?
- A: DR. Hernan Orlando Altamar M.D. is practicing at 8901 Wisconsin Ave, Bethesda, MD 20889.
- Q: How to contact DR. Hernan Orlando Altamar M.D.?
- A: You can contact DR. Hernan Orlando Altamar M.D. via 301-295-4270.