Recently Active NPIs
- Alison Brock1083238596 NPI Number
- Madison Ashley Root1093339509 NPI Number
- Lisa Osborn1003430513 NPI Number
- Darby A Royal1023632536 NPI Number
- Erin Kate Burnham1013531524 NPI Number
- Emily Kathryn Olson1023632635 NPI Number
- Alice Fay Hall1033733647 NPI Number
- Hye Kyung Jeon Chase1043834658 NPI Number
- Deborah Michelle Zachry1053935668 NPI Number
- Rashid Mahmood Qureshi1063036671 NPI Number
- Kristen Leigh Russell1073137683 NPI Number
- Megan Erin Robertson1083238695 NPI Number
Overview of MR. Jeffrey J Lauzon PHD
- NPI number: 1083238695
- Provider type: Individual
- Gender: Male
- Active since: 08/23/2006
- Last updated: 06/30/2010
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 103T00000X
- Specialty: Psychologist
- License Number: 2718-057
- License State: WI
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 1220 Dewey AveLorton Bldg 2nd FlWauwatosa, WI 53213
- Phone: 414-454-6669
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 1220 Dewey AveLorton IiWauwatosa, WI 53213
- Phone: 414-454-6500
- Fax: 414-454-6527
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 101Y00000X
- Specialty: Counselor
- License Number: 178-002408
- License State: IL
- Switch: No
- Provider Identifier: 40998500
- Identifier Type: Medicare Oscar/Certification
- Identifier State: WI
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for MR. Jeffrey J Lauzon PHD?
- A: The npi number for MR. Jeffrey J Lauzon PHD is 1114034667.
- Q: What are MR. Jeffrey J Lauzon PHD's specialties?
- A: MR. Jeffrey J Lauzon PHD's specialties are Psychologist and different specialities.
- Q: What is the medical license for MR. Jeffrey J Lauzon PHD?
- A: The medical license number for MR. Jeffrey J Lauzon PHD is 2718-057 and issued in WI in USA.
- Q: Where is MR. Jeffrey J Lauzon PHD practice location?
- A: MR. Jeffrey J Lauzon PHD is practicing at 1220 Dewey Ave, Wauwatosa, WI 53213.
- Q: How to contact MR. Jeffrey J Lauzon PHD?
- A: You can contact MR. Jeffrey J Lauzon PHD via 414-454-6500.