Recently Active NPIs
- Thomas Joseph Micknick1093302952 NPI Number
- Kelly Joy Kishel1093302945 NPI Number
- Teresa Marie Waniewski1003403957 NPI Number
- Allison Kunz1013504968 NPI Number
- Vanessa Ayotunde1023605979 NPI Number
- Kelly Loomis1033706981 NPI Number
- Christian Castanou1043807993 NPI Number
- Alphonsus Ikechukwu Nwambie1053908905 NPI Number
- Angelique Allen1073100921 NPI Number
- Wanda J Adkins1083201933 NPI Number
- Tonesha Spearman1083201925 NPI Number
- Amy Gentry1093302937 NPI Number
Overview of DR. Julian R. Benavidez MD
- NPI number: 1093302937
- Provider type: Individual
- Gender: Male
- Active since: 03/21/2017
- Last updated: 07/19/2020
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 208000000X
- Specialty: Pediatrics
- License Number: DR.0063829
- License State: CO
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 8501 E Alameda AvenueUnit 1316Denver, CO 80230
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 1010 Spruce StEspanola, NM 87532
- Phone: 505-753-7111
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 390200000X
- Specialty: Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program
- License Number: 0006586
- License State: CO
- Switch: Yes
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for DR. Julian R. Benavidez MD?
- A: The npi number for DR. Julian R. Benavidez MD is 1336670405.
- Q: What are DR. Julian R. Benavidez MD's specialties?
- A: DR. Julian R. Benavidez MD's specialties are Pediatrics and different specialities.
- Q: What is the medical license for DR. Julian R. Benavidez MD?
- A: The medical license number for DR. Julian R. Benavidez MD is DR.0063829 and issued in CO in USA.
- Q: Where is DR. Julian R. Benavidez MD practice location?
- A: DR. Julian R. Benavidez MD is practicing at 1010 Spruce St, Espanola, NM 87532.
- Q: How to contact DR. Julian R. Benavidez MD?
- A: You can contact DR. Julian R. Benavidez MD via 505-753-7111.