Recently Active NPIs
- Cynthia Everet Nichola Lincke1053934125 NPI Number
- Evelyn Minolfo1063035137 NPI Number
- Stacy Kamimura1083237150 NPI Number
- Eszter Anna Neumark1093338162 NPI Number
- Megan Karolyn Marshalla1013530179 NPI Number
- Lauren Elizabeth Piana1023631181 NPI Number
- Waleed Ijaz1043833106 NPI Number
- Courtney Gholson1053934117 NPI Number
- Nkemdilim Eucheria Achike1083237143 NPI Number
- Elvis Mcgrath1093338154 NPI Number
- Brian Kinder1003439159 NPI Number
- Rachel Smith Shain1013530161 NPI Number
Overview of Kenton James Venhuizen M.D.
- NPI number: 1013530161
- Provider type: Individual
- Gender: Male
- Active since: 05/09/2012
- Last updated: 11/30/2016
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 390200000X
- Specialty: Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: Po Box 844658Dallas, TX 75284
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 1815 S 31st StTemple, TX 76504
- Phone: 254-724-2111
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 207L00000X
- Specialty: Anesthesiology
- License Number: Q7498
- License State: TX
- Switch: Yes
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Kenton James Venhuizen M.D.?
- A: The npi number for Kenton James Venhuizen M.D. is 1295094449.
- Q: What are Kenton James Venhuizen M.D.'s specialties?
- A: Kenton James Venhuizen M.D.'s specialties are Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program and different specialities.
- Q: What is the medical license for Kenton James Venhuizen M.D.?
- A: The medical license number for Kenton James Venhuizen M.D. is unknow and issued in unknow in USA.
- Q: Where is Kenton James Venhuizen M.D. practice location?
- A: Kenton James Venhuizen M.D. is practicing at 1815 S 31st St, Temple, TX 76504.
- Q: How to contact Kenton James Venhuizen M.D.?
- A: You can contact Kenton James Venhuizen M.D. via 254-724-2111.