Recently Active NPIs
- Ramiro Meave1053911644 NPI Number
- Ryan Wickerham1063012656 NPI Number
- Sherita Patricia Green1073113668 NPI Number
- Efe A Okoh1083214662 NPI Number
- Casey E Easley1093315673 NPI Number
- Marleyna Daughters1003416686 NPI Number
- Marisa Dawn Shaff1013517697 NPI Number
- Cynthia Wilson1023618600 NPI Number
- Emily Saparito1033719612 NPI Number
- Diane Marie Pruitt1043810625 NPI Number
- Beltus Simo1053911636 NPI Number
- Kathleen Russell1063012649 NPI Number
Overview of Kyle Temple RPH
- NPI number: 1063012649
- Provider type: Individual
- Gender: Male
- Active since: 10/31/2020
- Last updated: 10/31/2020
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 183500000X
- Specialty: Pharmacist
- License Number: 044770
- License State: MO
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 1015 Sw Montana Ridge DrGrain Valley, MO 64029
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 600 Ne Coronado DrBlue Springs, MO 64014
- Phone: 816-228-2801
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Kyle Temple RPH?
- A: The npi number for Kyle Temple RPH is 1083214654.
- Q: What are Kyle Temple RPH's specialties?
- A: Kyle Temple RPH's specialties are Pharmacist and different specialities.
- Q: What is the medical license for Kyle Temple RPH?
- A: The medical license number for Kyle Temple RPH is 044770 and issued in MO in USA.
- Q: Where is Kyle Temple RPH practice location?
- A: Kyle Temple RPH is practicing at 600 Ne Coronado Dr, Blue Springs, MO 64014.
- Q: How to contact Kyle Temple RPH?
- A: You can contact Kyle Temple RPH via 816-228-2801.