Recently Active NPIs
- Grace Huang1093343089 NPI Number
- Angeliki Filippatou1053949784 NPI Number
- Keely Mcclatchy1053949776 NPI Number
- Natalie Leon1063040780 NPI Number
- Adam Wadina1073141792 NPI Number
- Carissa Shalini Rosten1083242705 NPI Number
- Jordan Causey1093343717 NPI Number
- Conor Cronin1003444720 NPI Number
- Brian Hormozi1013545730 NPI Number
- Michael Ryan Blotner1093343881 NPI Number
- Devan Tyler Penny1023646742 NPI Number
- Alexandra Jean Vasos1033747753 NPI Number
Overview of Ramon De La Torre M.D.
- NPI number: 1033747753
- Provider type: Individual
- Gender: Male
- Active since: 11/05/2012
- Last updated: 11/18/2019
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 390200000X
- Specialty: Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 6465 S Shore BlvdSuite 500League City, TX 77573
- Phone: 281-538-7735
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 6801 Mcpherson Rd Ste 331Laredo, TX 78041
- Phone: 956-704-1717
- Fax: 956-435-8363
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 207Q00000X
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- License Number: Q8868
- License State: TX
- Switch: Yes
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Ramon De La Torre M.D.?
- A: The npi number for Ramon De La Torre M.D. is 1114271699.
- Q: What are Ramon De La Torre M.D.'s specialties?
- A: Ramon De La Torre M.D.'s specialties are Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program and different specialities.
- Q: What is the medical license for Ramon De La Torre M.D.?
- A: The medical license number for Ramon De La Torre M.D. is unknow and issued in unknow in USA.
- Q: Where is Ramon De La Torre M.D. practice location?
- A: Ramon De La Torre M.D. is practicing at 6801 Mcpherson Rd Ste 331, Laredo, TX 78041.
- Q: How to contact Ramon De La Torre M.D.?
- A: You can contact Ramon De La Torre M.D. via 956-704-1717.