Recently Active NPIs
- Tonya R Bickel1093332868 NPI Number
- Hunter William Sundermeyer1003433871 NPI Number
- Kristal Leigh Burleson1013534882 NPI Number
- Selena Pranee Dingess1023635893 NPI Number
- Gwyneth Love Foxhoven1043837818 NPI Number
- Allyson Marie Timmons1053938829 NPI Number
- Francesca Antonina Arana1063039832 NPI Number
- Melanie Lee Judice1043837800 NPI Number
- Amber Taylor1083231856 NPI Number
- Kaleigh Norma Koegel1083231849 NPI Number
- Jessica Diehl1003432576 NPI Number
- Cierra Matthews1093332850 NPI Number
Overview of Ravi Verma M.D.
- NPI number: 1093332850
- Provider type: Individual
- Gender: Male
- Active since: 09/25/2013
- Last updated: 06/14/2020
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 207X00000X
- Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
- License Number: 25MA10600300
- License State: NJ
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 2 Worlds Fair DrSomerset, NJ 08873
- Phone: 732-504-3649
- Fax: 732-564-9032
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 4810 Belmar BlvdWall Township, NJ 07753
- Phone: 732-938-6090
- Fax: 732-938-5680
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 207XS0117X
- Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- License Number: 25MA106003
- License State: NJ
- Switch: Yes
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Ravi Verma M.D.?
- A: The npi number for Ravi Verma M.D. is 1013343714.
- Q: What are Ravi Verma M.D.'s specialties?
- A: Ravi Verma M.D.'s specialties are Orthopaedic Surgery and different specialities.
- Q: What is the medical license for Ravi Verma M.D.?
- A: The medical license number for Ravi Verma M.D. is 25MA10600300 and issued in NJ in USA.
- Q: Where is Ravi Verma M.D. practice location?
- A: Ravi Verma M.D. is practicing at 4810 Belmar Blvd, Wall Township, NJ 07753.
- Q: How to contact Ravi Verma M.D.?
- A: You can contact Ravi Verma M.D. via 732-938-6090.