Recently Active NPIs
- Grace Huang1093343089 NPI Number
- Angeliki Filippatou1053949784 NPI Number
- Keely Mcclatchy1053949776 NPI Number
- Natalie Leon1063040780 NPI Number
- Adam Wadina1073141792 NPI Number
- Carissa Shalini Rosten1083242705 NPI Number
- Jordan Causey1093343717 NPI Number
- Conor Cronin1003444720 NPI Number
- Brian Hormozi1013545730 NPI Number
- Michael Ryan Blotner1093343881 NPI Number
- Devan Tyler Penny1023646742 NPI Number
- Alexandra Jean Vasos1033747753 NPI Number
Overview of DR. Richard Andrew Teh DO
- NPI number: 1033747753
- Provider type: Individual
- Gender: Male
- Active since: 06/30/2014
- Last updated: 08/26/2019
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 390200000X
- Specialty: Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program
- License Number: UO4303
- License State: FL
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 3841 Redding AveSacramento, CA 95820
- Phone: 702-376-4838
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 2315 Stockton BlvdSacramento, CA 95817
- Phone: 916-734-2011
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 2085R0202X
- Specialty: Diagnostic Radiology
- License Number: 17313
- License State: CA
- Switch: Yes
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for DR. Richard Andrew Teh DO?
- A: The npi number for DR. Richard Andrew Teh DO is 1346655107.
- Q: What are DR. Richard Andrew Teh DO's specialties?
- A: DR. Richard Andrew Teh DO's specialties are Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program and different specialities.
- Q: What is the medical license for DR. Richard Andrew Teh DO?
- A: The medical license number for DR. Richard Andrew Teh DO is UO4303 and issued in FL in USA.
- Q: Where is DR. Richard Andrew Teh DO practice location?
- A: DR. Richard Andrew Teh DO is practicing at 2315 Stockton Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95817.
- Q: How to contact DR. Richard Andrew Teh DO?
- A: You can contact DR. Richard Andrew Teh DO via 916-734-2011.