Recently Active NPIs
- Thomas Joseph Micknick1093302952 NPI Number
- Kelly Joy Kishel1093302945 NPI Number
- Teresa Marie Waniewski1003403957 NPI Number
- Allison Kunz1013504968 NPI Number
- Vanessa Ayotunde1023605979 NPI Number
- Kelly Loomis1033706981 NPI Number
- Christian Castanou1043807993 NPI Number
- Alphonsus Ikechukwu Nwambie1053908905 NPI Number
- Angelique Allen1073100921 NPI Number
- Wanda J Adkins1083201933 NPI Number
- Tonesha Spearman1083201925 NPI Number
- Amy Gentry1093302937 NPI Number
Overview of DR. Sehar Babar MD
- NPI number: 1093302937
- Provider type: Individual
- Gender: Female
- Active since: 07/18/2020
- Last updated: 08/15/2020
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 390200000X
- Specialty: Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: Coleman Building Suite D334 956 Court AvenueMemphis, TN 38163
- Phone: 901-448-5752
Provider Practice Location
- Address: University Of Tennessee 920 Madison Avenue Suite 447Memphis, TN 38163
- Phone: 901-448-5814
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for DR. Sehar Babar MD?
- A: The npi number for DR. Sehar Babar MD is 1396353082.
- Q: What are DR. Sehar Babar MD's specialties?
- A: DR. Sehar Babar MD's specialties are Student in an Organized Health Care Education/Training Program and different specialities.
- Q: What is the medical license for DR. Sehar Babar MD?
- A: The medical license number for DR. Sehar Babar MD is unknow and issued in unknow in USA.
- Q: Where is DR. Sehar Babar MD practice location?
- A: DR. Sehar Babar MD is practicing at University Of Tennessee 920 Madison Avenue Suite 447, Memphis, TN 38163.
- Q: How to contact DR. Sehar Babar MD?
- A: You can contact DR. Sehar Babar MD via 901-448-5814.