Recently Active NPIs
- Thomas Joseph Micknick1093302952 NPI Number
- Kelly Joy Kishel1093302945 NPI Number
- Teresa Marie Waniewski1003403957 NPI Number
- Allison Kunz1013504968 NPI Number
- Vanessa Ayotunde1023605979 NPI Number
- Kelly Loomis1033706981 NPI Number
- Christian Castanou1043807993 NPI Number
- Alphonsus Ikechukwu Nwambie1053908905 NPI Number
- Angelique Allen1073100921 NPI Number
- Wanda J Adkins1083201933 NPI Number
- Tonesha Spearman1083201925 NPI Number
- Amy Gentry1093302937 NPI Number
Overview of Sydney Kemps
- NPI number: 1093302937
- Provider type: Individual
- Gender: Female
- Active since: 02/12/2020
- Last updated: 11/03/2020
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 207RN0300X
- Specialty: Nephrology
- License Number: 5158-23
- License State: WI
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 629 Chestnut StNeenah, WI 54956
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 507 N 17th StMilwaukee, WI 53233
- Phone: 920-716-8999
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Sydney Kemps?
- A: The npi number for Sydney Kemps is 1477186922.
- Q: What are Sydney Kemps's specialties?
- A: Sydney Kemps's specialties are Nephrology and different specialities.
- Q: What is the medical license for Sydney Kemps?
- A: The medical license number for Sydney Kemps is 5158-23 and issued in WI in USA.
- Q: Where is Sydney Kemps practice location?
- A: Sydney Kemps is practicing at 507 N 17th St, Milwaukee, WI 53233.
- Q: How to contact Sydney Kemps?
- A: You can contact Sydney Kemps via 920-716-8999.