Recently Active NPIs
- Nikola Barashki1023617412 NPI Number
- Lakeitta Harris1033718424 NPI Number
- Rajitha Polam1043819436 NPI Number
- Hung Dang1053910448 NPI Number
- Susan S Moon1063011450 NPI Number
- Lindzey Maree Myhre1073112462 NPI Number
- Ross Hubbard1083213474 NPI Number
- Nicholas Wolfe1083213466 NPI Number
- Kalyn Danielle Wilson1093314478 NPI Number
- Zach Teague1003415480 NPI Number
- Brian K Sams1013516491 NPI Number
- Michaelle Lei Spears1023617404 NPI Number
Overview of DR. Teri Lawton PH.D.
- NPI number: 1023617404
- Provider type: Individual
- Gender: Female
- Active since: 02/12/2008
- Last updated: 10/10/2020
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 103G00000X
- Specialty: Clinical Neuropsychologist
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: Po Box 231305Encinitas, CA 92023
- Phone: 310-903-6009
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 828 Santa InezSolana Beach, CA 92075
- Phone: 310-903-6009
- Fax: 858-356-9561
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 103TB0200X
- Specialty: Cognitive & Behavioral
- License Number:
- License State:
- Switch: Yes
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for DR. Teri Lawton PH.D.?
- A: The npi number for DR. Teri Lawton PH.D. is 1346418373.
- Q: What are DR. Teri Lawton PH.D.'s specialties?
- A: DR. Teri Lawton PH.D.'s specialties are Clinical Neuropsychologist and different specialities.
- Q: What is the medical license for DR. Teri Lawton PH.D.?
- A: The medical license number for DR. Teri Lawton PH.D. is unknow and issued in unknow in USA.
- Q: Where is DR. Teri Lawton PH.D. practice location?
- A: DR. Teri Lawton PH.D. is practicing at 828 Santa Inez, Solana Beach, CA 92075.
- Q: How to contact DR. Teri Lawton PH.D.?
- A: You can contact DR. Teri Lawton PH.D. via 310-903-6009.