Recently Active NPIs
- Tmnp Health Services Llc1053888644 NPI Number
- Rjr Kalli, Llc1972143600 NPI Number
- Jsr Enterprises Inc1962042788 NPI Number
- Deaconess Clinc Inc1992344071 NPI Number
- Magnolia Counseling Clinic1952940454 NPI Number
- Northeast Anesthesia Associates, Pllc1992364525 NPI Number
- Medical Services Of The Border Pa1922665108 NPI Number
- Ncspharmacy Llc Dba Ncs Pharmacy1942767025 NPI Number
- Cleargate Laboratory - The Woodlands1942766597 NPI Number
- Nalini Healthcare Pllc1992284970 NPI Number
- Total Renal Care Inc1922586254 NPI Number
- The Dme Corner Inc1952897068 NPI Number
Overview of Baptist Physicians Lexington, Inc
- NPI number: 1952897068
- Provider type: Organization
- Active since: 05/27/2010
- Last updated: 06/24/2010
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 207RC0200X
- Specialty: Critical Care Medicine
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: Po Box 910008Lexington, KY 40591
- Phone: 859-260-4385
- Fax: 859-260-4386
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 166 Pasadena DrSuite 100Lexington, KY 40503
- Phone: 859-278-0319
- Fax: 859-277-9699
- Name: William Sisson
- Position/Title: President
- Telephone Number: 859-260-6100
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 363L00000X
- Specialty: Nurse Practitioner
- License Number:
- License State:
- Switch: No
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Baptist Physicians Lexington, Inc?
- A: The npi number for Baptist Physicians Lexington, Inc is 1306165527.
- Q: What are Baptist Physicians Lexington, Inc's specialties?
- A: Baptist Physicians Lexington, Inc's specialties are Critical Care Medicine and different specialities.
- Q: Where is Baptist Physicians Lexington, Inc business practice location?
- A: Baptist Physicians Lexington, Inc business practice location is 166 Pasadena Dr, Lexington, KY 40503.
- Q: How to contact Baptist Physicians Lexington, Inc?
- A: You can contact Baptist Physicians Lexington, Inc via 859-278-0319.
- Q: What is the authorized official for Baptist Physicians Lexington, Inc?
- A: The authorized office name is William Sisson with position/title is President and you can reach the authorized official via phone number 8592606100.