Recently Active NPIs
- Bumblebees Llc1093332876 NPI Number
- Midshore Therapy Solutions1033736806 NPI Number
- New Phases Community Service1073130837 NPI Number
- Multigenerational Home Modifications Llc1912524778 NPI Number
- Merakey Philadelphia1922625789 NPI Number
- Future Physical Therapy, Llc1811514664 NPI Number
- Heart To Heart Counseling Llc1821615675 NPI Number
- Luis Alfredo Velazquez, D.d.s. Inc.1851918866 NPI Number
- Point 21 Recovery Llc1487271250 NPI Number
- Valley Direct Primary Care1457978215 NPI Number
- Midwest Group Homes Llc1477170231 NPI Number
- Dash Dental Llc1457978207 NPI Number
Overview of Dl Pharmacy
- NPI number: 1457978207
- Provider type: Organization
- Active since: 06/14/2020
- Last updated: 06/14/2020
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 333600000X
- Specialty: Pharmacy
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 9032 Tyne TrlFort Worth, TX 76118
- Phone: 817-287-8044
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 801 E Debbie LnMansfield, TX 76063
- Phone: 817-287-8044
- Name: MR. Kamelsh Patel
- Position/Title: Owner
- Telephone Number: 833-469-7900
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Dl Pharmacy?
- A: The npi number for Dl Pharmacy is 1124643200.
- Q: What are Dl Pharmacy's specialties?
- A: Dl Pharmacy's specialties are Pharmacy and different specialities.
- Q: Where is Dl Pharmacy business practice location?
- A: Dl Pharmacy business practice location is 801 E Debbie Ln, Mansfield, TX 76063.
- Q: How to contact Dl Pharmacy?
- A: You can contact Dl Pharmacy via 817-287-8044.
- Q: What is the authorized official for Dl Pharmacy?
- A: The authorized office name is MR. Kamelsh Patel with position/title is Owner and you can reach the authorized official via phone number 8334697900.