Recently Active NPIs
- Tmnp Health Services Llc1053888644 NPI Number
- Rjr Kalli, Llc1972143600 NPI Number
- Jsr Enterprises Inc1962042788 NPI Number
- Deaconess Clinc Inc1992344071 NPI Number
- Magnolia Counseling Clinic1952940454 NPI Number
- Northeast Anesthesia Associates, Pllc1992364525 NPI Number
- Medical Services Of The Border Pa1922665108 NPI Number
- Ncspharmacy Llc Dba Ncs Pharmacy1942767025 NPI Number
- Cleargate Laboratory - The Woodlands1942766597 NPI Number
- Nalini Healthcare Pllc1992284970 NPI Number
- Total Renal Care Inc1922586254 NPI Number
- The Dme Corner Inc1952897068 NPI Number
Overview of Falls Town Anesthesia Associates, Pllc
- NPI number: 1952897068
- Provider type: Organization
- Active since: 09/10/2013
- Last updated: 10/18/2013
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 207L00000X
- Specialty: Anesthesiology
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 255 W Michigan AvePo Box 1123Jackson, MI 49201
- Phone: 800-242-1131
- Fax: 517-787-4146
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 1600 11th StWichita Falls, TX 76301
- Phone: 940-764-2120
- Name: Michael Hicks MD
- Position/Title: Authorized Representative
- Telephone Number: 972-715-5044
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 367500000X
- Specialty: Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered
- License Number:
- License State:
- Switch: No
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Falls Town Anesthesia Associates, Pllc?
- A: The npi number for Falls Town Anesthesia Associates, Pllc is 1447685466.
- Q: What are Falls Town Anesthesia Associates, Pllc's specialties?
- A: Falls Town Anesthesia Associates, Pllc's specialties are Anesthesiology and different specialities.
- Q: Where is Falls Town Anesthesia Associates, Pllc business practice location?
- A: Falls Town Anesthesia Associates, Pllc business practice location is 1600 11th St, Wichita Falls, TX 76301.
- Q: How to contact Falls Town Anesthesia Associates, Pllc?
- A: You can contact Falls Town Anesthesia Associates, Pllc via 940-764-2120.
- Q: What is the authorized official for Falls Town Anesthesia Associates, Pllc?
- A: The authorized office name is Michael Hicks MD with position/title is Authorized Representative and you can reach the authorized official via phone number 9727155044.