Recently Active NPIs
- Hm Medical, Inc A Professional Medical Corporation1093355638 NPI Number
- Gaia Women's Physical Therapy And Wellness, Llc1093355620 NPI Number
- New Start Clhf's Independent Training Centers - Laramie House1912547571 NPI Number
- Roadys Med Transportation Llc1992345532 NPI Number
- Inclusive Connections Counseling1831739481 NPI Number
- Garrett Anesthesia Services, Llc1831739473 NPI Number
- Neil R Sangani Dds Inc1861032401 NPI Number
- Robbins, Corse & Associates, Llc1881234425 NPI Number
- Marrhey Care Home Llc1891335436 NPI Number
- Dreamlife,llc1801436449 NPI Number
- New Start Clhf's Independent Training Centers1467092015 NPI Number
- Duo Health1477193027 NPI Number
Overview of Franklin Mountain Anesthesia, Pllc
- NPI number: 1477193027
- Provider type: Organization
- Active since: 10/16/2013
- Last updated: 10/20/2013
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 207L00000X
- Specialty: Anesthesiology
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 13737 Noel RdSte 1600Dallas, TX 75240
- Phone: 469-401-2383
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 125 W Castellano DrEl Paso, TX 79912
- Phone: 469-401-2386
- Name: Michael Hicks MD
- Position/Title: President
- Telephone Number: 469-401-2386
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 367500000X
- Specialty: Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered
- License Number:
- License State:
- Switch: No
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Franklin Mountain Anesthesia, Pllc?
- A: The npi number for Franklin Mountain Anesthesia, Pllc is 1346678083.
- Q: What are Franklin Mountain Anesthesia, Pllc's specialties?
- A: Franklin Mountain Anesthesia, Pllc's specialties are Anesthesiology and different specialities.
- Q: Where is Franklin Mountain Anesthesia, Pllc business practice location?
- A: Franklin Mountain Anesthesia, Pllc business practice location is 125 W Castellano Dr, El Paso, TX 79912.
- Q: How to contact Franklin Mountain Anesthesia, Pllc?
- A: You can contact Franklin Mountain Anesthesia, Pllc via 469-401-2386.
- Q: What is the authorized official for Franklin Mountain Anesthesia, Pllc?
- A: The authorized office name is Michael Hicks MD with position/title is President and you can reach the authorized official via phone number 4694012386.