Recently Active NPIs
- Hm Medical, Inc A Professional Medical Corporation1093355638 NPI Number
- Gaia Women's Physical Therapy And Wellness, Llc1093355620 NPI Number
- New Start Clhf's Independent Training Centers - Laramie House1912547571 NPI Number
- Roadys Med Transportation Llc1992345532 NPI Number
- Inclusive Connections Counseling1831739481 NPI Number
- Garrett Anesthesia Services, Llc1831739473 NPI Number
- Neil R Sangani Dds Inc1861032401 NPI Number
- Robbins, Corse & Associates, Llc1881234425 NPI Number
- Marrhey Care Home Llc1891335436 NPI Number
- Dreamlife,llc1801436449 NPI Number
- New Start Clhf's Independent Training Centers1467092015 NPI Number
- Duo Health1477193027 NPI Number
Overview of Hale County Anesthesia Associates, Pllc
- NPI number: 1477193027
- Provider type: Organization
- Active since: 09/10/2013
- Last updated: 10/18/2013
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 207L00000X
- Specialty: Anesthesiology
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 255 W Michigan AvePo Box 1123Jackson, MI 49201
- Phone: 800-242-1131
- Fax: 517-787-4146
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 2601 Dimmitt RdPlainview, TX 79072
- Phone: 806-291-3304
- Name: Michael Hicks MD
- Position/Title: Authorized Representative
- Telephone Number: 972-715-5044
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 367500000X
- Specialty: Nurse Anesthetist, Certified Registered
- License Number:
- License State:
- Switch: No
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Hale County Anesthesia Associates, Pllc?
- A: The npi number for Hale County Anesthesia Associates, Pllc is 1093140022.
- Q: What are Hale County Anesthesia Associates, Pllc's specialties?
- A: Hale County Anesthesia Associates, Pllc's specialties are Anesthesiology and different specialities.
- Q: Where is Hale County Anesthesia Associates, Pllc business practice location?
- A: Hale County Anesthesia Associates, Pllc business practice location is 2601 Dimmitt Rd, Plainview, TX 79072.
- Q: How to contact Hale County Anesthesia Associates, Pllc?
- A: You can contact Hale County Anesthesia Associates, Pllc via 806-291-3304.
- Q: What is the authorized official for Hale County Anesthesia Associates, Pllc?
- A: The authorized office name is Michael Hicks MD with position/title is Authorized Representative and you can reach the authorized official via phone number 9727155044.