Recently Active NPIs
- Reunion Supports Services, Inc.1053926352 NPI Number
- Healthone Clinic Services - Orthopedic Specialists Llc1003421397 NPI Number
- Oceanhorse Health And Wellness Clinic1033724323 NPI Number
- Jacqueline Finch Llc1043825326 NPI Number
- Lilly's Internal Light, Llc1073128351 NPI Number
- Vanity Allure X Ylh Beautique Salon Suites Llc1023623303 NPI Number
- Caring C Transportation, Llc1073128344 NPI Number
- Headspace Llc1083229355 NPI Number
- Resurgent Head And Neck Surgeons, Inc.1922613207 NPI Number
- Illinois Mobile Imaging Inc1407461783 NPI Number
- Jeremy Corbett Md Pllc1487269767 NPI Number
- Edward Laub Md Llc1437764859 NPI Number
Overview of High Plains Medical Llc
- NPI number: 1437764859
- Provider type: Organization
- Active since: 03/01/2007
- Last updated: 07/17/2020
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 3336L0003X
- Specialty: Long Term Care Pharmacy
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: Po Box 1809Greeley, CO 80632
- Phone: 970-353-3316
- Fax: 970-353-3316
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 314 14th StBurlington, CO 80807
- Phone: 719-346-8851
- Fax: 719-346-7302
- Name: Cj Shovlin
- Position/Title: Manager
- Telephone Number: 970-353-3316
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 332B00000X
- Specialty: Durable Medical Equipment & Medical Supplies
- License Number:
- License State:
- Switch: No
- Provider Identifier: 0601991
- Identifier Type: Other
- Identifier State:
- Issuer: NCPDP PROVIDER IDENTIFICATION NUMBER
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for High Plains Medical Llc?
- A: The npi number for High Plains Medical Llc is 1467580720.
- Q: What are High Plains Medical Llc's specialties?
- A: High Plains Medical Llc's specialties are Long Term Care Pharmacy and different specialities.
- Q: Where is High Plains Medical Llc business practice location?
- A: High Plains Medical Llc business practice location is 314 14th St, Burlington, CO 80807.
- Q: How to contact High Plains Medical Llc?
- A: You can contact High Plains Medical Llc via 719-346-8851.
- Q: What is the authorized official for High Plains Medical Llc?
- A: The authorized office name is Cj Shovlin with position/title is Manager and you can reach the authorized official via phone number 9703533316.