Recently Active NPIs
- Rsm2pt1063009918 NPI Number
- Zeph Medical1073100913 NPI Number
- Alpha Gainz Inc.1083201917 NPI Number
- Bridgeway Counseling Llc1902493851 NPI Number
- Wsl Dental Management Llc1932796885 NPI Number
- Mw Surgery, Pc1952998890 NPI Number
- The Abler Essential Corporation1962099895 NPI Number
- Your Wellness Perspective, Llc1467049312 NPI Number
- Little Angels Autism Center Llc1477140317 NPI Number
- Competitive Edvantage Sports Llc1497342323 NPI Number
- A New Star Taxi & Limousine Service1831786789 NPI Number
- Francisco Rosario-ortiz, Phd1801483748 NPI Number
Overview of Inner City Family Services Llc
- NPI number: 1801483748
- Provider type: Organization
- Active since: 02/07/2011
- Last updated: 05/07/2020
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 261QM0801X
- Specialty: Mental Health (Including Community Mental Health Center)
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 2307 Martin Luther King Jr Ave SeWashington, DC 20020
- Phone: 202-525-4855
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 2307 Martin Luther King Jr Avenue SoutheastWashington, DC 20020
- Phone: 202-525-4855
- Name: Walter Allen Pittinger-dunham LICSW, CAC-II, MAC
- Position/Title: Clinical Director
- Telephone Number: 202-387-6669
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 251S00000X
- Specialty: Community/Behavioral Health
- License Number:
- License State:
- Switch: Yes
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Inner City Family Services Llc?
- A: The npi number for Inner City Family Services Llc is 1447556600.
- Q: What are Inner City Family Services Llc's specialties?
- A: Inner City Family Services Llc's specialties are Mental Health (Including Community Mental Health Center) and different specialities.
- Q: Where is Inner City Family Services Llc business practice location?
- A: Inner City Family Services Llc business practice location is 2307 Martin Luther King Jr Avenue Southeast, Washington, DC 20020.
- Q: How to contact Inner City Family Services Llc?
- A: You can contact Inner City Family Services Llc via 202-525-4855.
- Q: What is the authorized official for Inner City Family Services Llc?
- A: The authorized office name is Walter Allen Pittinger-dunham LICSW, CAC-II, MAC with position/title is Clinical Director and you can reach the authorized official via phone number 2023876669.