Recently Active NPIs
- Hm Medical, Inc A Professional Medical Corporation1093355638 NPI Number
- Gaia Women's Physical Therapy And Wellness, Llc1093355620 NPI Number
- New Start Clhf's Independent Training Centers - Laramie House1912547571 NPI Number
- Roadys Med Transportation Llc1992345532 NPI Number
- Inclusive Connections Counseling1831739481 NPI Number
- Garrett Anesthesia Services, Llc1831739473 NPI Number
- Neil R Sangani Dds Inc1861032401 NPI Number
- Robbins, Corse & Associates, Llc1881234425 NPI Number
- Marrhey Care Home Llc1891335436 NPI Number
- Dreamlife,llc1801436449 NPI Number
- New Start Clhf's Independent Training Centers1467092015 NPI Number
- Duo Health1477193027 NPI Number
Overview of Internal Medicine Associates
- NPI number: 1477193027
- Provider type: Organization
- Active since: 07/05/2006
- Last updated: 06/23/2015
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 207R00000X
- Specialty: Internal Medicine
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: Po Box 1293Bedford Park, IL 60499
- Phone: 219-738-2081
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 8895 BroadwayMerrillville, IN 46410
- Phone: 219-738-2081
- Name: Daniel Hurwich M.D.
- Position/Title: Partner
- Telephone Number: 219-738-2081
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 207RC0000X
- Specialty: Cardiovascular Disease
- License Number:
- License State: IN
- Switch: No
- Provider Identifier: 100168260A
- Identifier Type: Medicare Oscar/Certification
- Identifier State: IN
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Internal Medicine Associates?
- A: The npi number for Internal Medicine Associates is 1487685178.
- Q: What are Internal Medicine Associates's specialties?
- A: Internal Medicine Associates's specialties are Internal Medicine and different specialities.
- Q: Where is Internal Medicine Associates business practice location?
- A: Internal Medicine Associates business practice location is 8895 Broadway, Merrillville, IN 46410.
- Q: How to contact Internal Medicine Associates?
- A: You can contact Internal Medicine Associates via 219-738-2081.
- Q: What is the authorized official for Internal Medicine Associates?
- A: The authorized office name is Daniel Hurwich M.D. with position/title is Partner and you can reach the authorized official via phone number 2197382081.