Recently Active NPIs
- Bumblebees Llc1093332876 NPI Number
- Midshore Therapy Solutions1033736806 NPI Number
- New Phases Community Service1073130837 NPI Number
- Multigenerational Home Modifications Llc1912524778 NPI Number
- Merakey Philadelphia1922625789 NPI Number
- Future Physical Therapy, Llc1811514664 NPI Number
- Heart To Heart Counseling Llc1821615675 NPI Number
- Luis Alfredo Velazquez, D.d.s. Inc.1851918866 NPI Number
- Point 21 Recovery Llc1487271250 NPI Number
- Valley Direct Primary Care1457978215 NPI Number
- Midwest Group Homes Llc1477170231 NPI Number
- Dash Dental Llc1457978207 NPI Number
Overview of Johnson Memorial Hospital
- NPI number: 1457978207
- Provider type: Organization
- Active since: 07/22/2006
- Last updated: 04/21/2020
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 332BN1400X
- Specialty: Nursing Facility Supplies
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 1125 W Jefferson StFranklin, IN 46131
- Phone: 317-736-3396
- Fax: 317-736-2692
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 1367 S Randolph StGarrett, IN 46738
- Phone: 260-357-5174
- Fax: 260-357-5177
- Name: MR. Adam Putvon
- Position/Title: Ceo
- Telephone Number: 317-346-7939
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 314000000X
- Specialty: Skilled Nursing Facility
- License Number: 06-000499-
- License State: IN
- Switch: Yes
- Provider Identifier: 100266120A
- Identifier Type: Medicare Oscar/Certification
- Identifier State: IN
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Johnson Memorial Hospital?
- A: The npi number for Johnson Memorial Hospital is 1932120078.
- Q: What are Johnson Memorial Hospital's specialties?
- A: Johnson Memorial Hospital's specialties are Nursing Facility Supplies and different specialities.
- Q: Where is Johnson Memorial Hospital business practice location?
- A: Johnson Memorial Hospital business practice location is 1367 S Randolph St, Garrett, IN 46738.
- Q: How to contact Johnson Memorial Hospital?
- A: You can contact Johnson Memorial Hospital via 260-357-5174.
- Q: What is the authorized official for Johnson Memorial Hospital?
- A: The authorized office name is MR. Adam Putvon with position/title is Ceo and you can reach the authorized official via phone number 3173467939.