Recently Active NPIs
- Bumblebees Llc1093332876 NPI Number
- Midshore Therapy Solutions1033736806 NPI Number
- New Phases Community Service1073130837 NPI Number
- Multigenerational Home Modifications Llc1912524778 NPI Number
- Merakey Philadelphia1922625789 NPI Number
- Future Physical Therapy, Llc1811514664 NPI Number
- Heart To Heart Counseling Llc1821615675 NPI Number
- Luis Alfredo Velazquez, D.d.s. Inc.1851918866 NPI Number
- Point 21 Recovery Llc1487271250 NPI Number
- Valley Direct Primary Care1457978215 NPI Number
- Midwest Group Homes Llc1477170231 NPI Number
- Dash Dental Llc1457978207 NPI Number
Overview of Mass. Department Of Developmental Services
- NPI number: 1457978207
- Provider type: Organization
- Active since: 06/30/2010
- Last updated: 06/30/2010
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 225X00000X
- Specialty: Occupational Therapist
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 500 Harrison AvenueSecond FloorBoston, MA 02118
- Phone: 617-624-7723
- Fax: 617-624-7577
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 450 Maple StreetKelley Assistive Technology Center, Hogan Regional CentDanvers, MA 01923
- Phone: 978-774-5000
- Fax: 978-739-0417
- Name: MS. Elin Howe
- Position/Title: Commissioner, Mass, Department Of D
- Telephone Number: 617-624-7723
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 224Z00000X
- Specialty: Occupational Therapy Assistant
- License Number:
- License State:
- Switch: No
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Mass. Department Of Developmental Services?
- A: The npi number for Mass. Department Of Developmental Services is 1629389010.
- Q: What are Mass. Department Of Developmental Services's specialties?
- A: Mass. Department Of Developmental Services's specialties are Occupational Therapist and different specialities.
- Q: Where is Mass. Department Of Developmental Services business practice location?
- A: Mass. Department Of Developmental Services business practice location is 450 Maple Street, Danvers, MA 01923.
- Q: How to contact Mass. Department Of Developmental Services?
- A: You can contact Mass. Department Of Developmental Services via 978-774-5000.
- Q: What is the authorized official for Mass. Department Of Developmental Services?
- A: The authorized office name is MS. Elin Howe with position/title is Commissioner, Mass, Department Of D and you can reach the authorized official via phone number 6176247723.