Recently Active NPIs
- Bumblebees Llc1093332876 NPI Number
- Midshore Therapy Solutions1033736806 NPI Number
- New Phases Community Service1073130837 NPI Number
- Multigenerational Home Modifications Llc1912524778 NPI Number
- Merakey Philadelphia1922625789 NPI Number
- Future Physical Therapy, Llc1811514664 NPI Number
- Heart To Heart Counseling Llc1821615675 NPI Number
- Luis Alfredo Velazquez, D.d.s. Inc.1851918866 NPI Number
- Point 21 Recovery Llc1487271250 NPI Number
- Valley Direct Primary Care1457978215 NPI Number
- Midwest Group Homes Llc1477170231 NPI Number
- Dash Dental Llc1457978207 NPI Number
Overview of Ohio Physician Professional Corporation
- NPI number: 1457978207
- Provider type: Organization
- Active since: 12/08/2006
- Last updated: 08/30/2013
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 208800000X
- Specialty: Urology
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: Po Box 80690Canton, OH 44708
- Phone: 330-479-8705
- Fax: 330-479-9330
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 2600 Sixth St SwCanton, OH 44710
- Phone: 330-479-8705
- Name: Robert Molnar
- Position/Title: President
- Telephone Number: 330-363-6352
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 208600000X
- Specialty: Surgery
- License Number:
- License State:
- Switch: No
- Provider Identifier: 0706409
- Identifier Type: Medicare Oscar/Certification
- Identifier State: OH
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Ohio Physician Professional Corporation?
- A: The npi number for Ohio Physician Professional Corporation is 1417016973.
- Q: What are Ohio Physician Professional Corporation's specialties?
- A: Ohio Physician Professional Corporation's specialties are Urology and different specialities.
- Q: Where is Ohio Physician Professional Corporation business practice location?
- A: Ohio Physician Professional Corporation business practice location is 2600 Sixth St Sw, Canton, OH 44710.
- Q: How to contact Ohio Physician Professional Corporation?
- A: You can contact Ohio Physician Professional Corporation via 330-479-8705.
- Q: What is the authorized official for Ohio Physician Professional Corporation?
- A: The authorized office name is Robert Molnar with position/title is President and you can reach the authorized official via phone number 3303636352.