Recently Active NPIs
- Bumblebees Llc1093332876 NPI Number
- Midshore Therapy Solutions1033736806 NPI Number
- New Phases Community Service1073130837 NPI Number
- Multigenerational Home Modifications Llc1912524778 NPI Number
- Merakey Philadelphia1922625789 NPI Number
- Future Physical Therapy, Llc1811514664 NPI Number
- Heart To Heart Counseling Llc1821615675 NPI Number
- Luis Alfredo Velazquez, D.d.s. Inc.1851918866 NPI Number
- Point 21 Recovery Llc1487271250 NPI Number
- Valley Direct Primary Care1457978215 NPI Number
- Midwest Group Homes Llc1477170231 NPI Number
- Dash Dental Llc1457978207 NPI Number
Overview of Partridge Family Counseling
- NPI number: 1457978207
- Provider type: Organization
- Active since: 06/10/2017
- Last updated: 05/26/2018
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 261QR0405X
- Specialty: Rehabilitation, Substance Use Disorder
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 235 Sugar Mill LoopMyrtle Beach, SC 29588
- Phone: 843-236-6036
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 1335 44th Ave N Ste 103Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- Phone: 843-236-6036
- Name: Heather Partridge
- Position/Title: Owner
- Telephone Number: 843-236-6036
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 261QM0801X
- Specialty: Mental Health (Including Community Mental Health Center)
- License Number:
- License State:
- Switch: Yes
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Partridge Family Counseling?
- A: The npi number for Partridge Family Counseling is 1467981688.
- Q: What are Partridge Family Counseling's specialties?
- A: Partridge Family Counseling's specialties are Rehabilitation, Substance Use Disorder and different specialities.
- Q: Where is Partridge Family Counseling business practice location?
- A: Partridge Family Counseling business practice location is 1335 44th Ave N Ste 103, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577.
- Q: How to contact Partridge Family Counseling?
- A: You can contact Partridge Family Counseling via 843-236-6036.
- Q: What is the authorized official for Partridge Family Counseling?
- A: The authorized office name is Heather Partridge with position/title is Owner and you can reach the authorized official via phone number 8432366036.