Recently Active NPIs
- Jones Telepractice Agency1063040772 NPI Number
- Crestwood Behavioral Health, Inc.1043848831 NPI Number
- Hope Village Wellness Center1093343071 NPI Number
- Alchemy Psychotherapy, Llc1003444878 NPI Number
- National Hearing Services1083242846 NPI Number
- Nemt Nh1083242838 NPI Number
- School Days Therapy Services Llc1013545870 NPI Number
- The Luma Center Acupuncture & Wellness, Inc.1922636646 NPI Number
- Christine Harms Dnp, Llc1932737657 NPI Number
- Ascend Dental Goup Pa1902434608 NPI Number
- Global Medical Billing And Consulting, Llc1912535758 NPI Number
- Alegria Home Care Services Llc1912535774 NPI Number
Overview of Red Lake Band Of Chippewa Indians
- NPI number: 1912535774
- Provider type: Organization
- Active since: 03/22/2020
- Last updated: 03/22/2020
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 332800000X
- Specialty: Indian Health Service/Tribal/Urban Indian Health (I/T/U) Pharmacy
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: Po Box 587Redlake, MN 56671
- Phone: 218-679-1461
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 10200 Highway 89Redlake, MN 56671
- Phone: 888-679-2501
- Name: Alisha Marie Gehlert
- Position/Title: Director
- Telephone Number: 218-679-1461
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Red Lake Band Of Chippewa Indians?
- A: The npi number for Red Lake Band Of Chippewa Indians is 1184250029.
- Q: What are Red Lake Band Of Chippewa Indians's specialties?
- A: Red Lake Band Of Chippewa Indians's specialties are Indian Health Service/Tribal/Urban Indian Health (I/T/U) Pharmacy and different specialities.
- Q: Where is Red Lake Band Of Chippewa Indians business practice location?
- A: Red Lake Band Of Chippewa Indians business practice location is 10200 Highway 89, Redlake, MN 56671.
- Q: How to contact Red Lake Band Of Chippewa Indians?
- A: You can contact Red Lake Band Of Chippewa Indians via 888-679-2501.
- Q: What is the authorized official for Red Lake Band Of Chippewa Indians?
- A: The authorized office name is Alisha Marie Gehlert with position/title is Director and you can reach the authorized official via phone number 2186791461.