Recently Active NPIs
- Hm Medical, Inc A Professional Medical Corporation1093355638 NPI Number
- Gaia Women's Physical Therapy And Wellness, Llc1093355620 NPI Number
- New Start Clhf's Independent Training Centers - Laramie House1912547571 NPI Number
- Roadys Med Transportation Llc1992345532 NPI Number
- Inclusive Connections Counseling1831739481 NPI Number
- Garrett Anesthesia Services, Llc1831739473 NPI Number
- Neil R Sangani Dds Inc1861032401 NPI Number
- Robbins, Corse & Associates, Llc1881234425 NPI Number
- Marrhey Care Home Llc1891335436 NPI Number
- Dreamlife,llc1801436449 NPI Number
- New Start Clhf's Independent Training Centers1467092015 NPI Number
- Duo Health1477193027 NPI Number
Overview of Strafford Health Alliance
- NPI number: 1477193027
- Provider type: Organization
- Active since: 10/24/2006
- Last updated: 06/23/2015
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 225100000X
- Specialty: Physical Therapist
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 200 Route 108Suite 3Somersworth, NH 03878
- Phone: 603-742-7492
- Fax: 603-742-6762
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 7 Marsh Brook DrSuite 101Somersworth, NH 03878
- Phone: 603-749-6686
- Fax: 603-750-3174
- Name: MR. David Quint
- Position/Title: Clinical Director
- Telephone Number: 603-749-6686
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 225X00000X
- Specialty: Occupational Therapist
- License Number:
- License State:
- Switch: No
- Provider Identifier: 140580101
- Identifier Type: Medicare Oscar/Certification
- Identifier State: ME
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Strafford Health Alliance?
- A: The npi number for Strafford Health Alliance is 1548344930.
- Q: What are Strafford Health Alliance's specialties?
- A: Strafford Health Alliance's specialties are Physical Therapist and different specialities.
- Q: Where is Strafford Health Alliance business practice location?
- A: Strafford Health Alliance business practice location is 7 Marsh Brook Dr, Somersworth, NH 03878.
- Q: How to contact Strafford Health Alliance?
- A: You can contact Strafford Health Alliance via 603-749-6686.
- Q: What is the authorized official for Strafford Health Alliance?
- A: The authorized office name is MR. David Quint with position/title is Clinical Director and you can reach the authorized official via phone number 6037496686.