Recently Active NPIs
- Secure Foundation Counseling Pllc1073113650 NPI Number
- A Place Of Hope Home Healthcare1043810609 NPI Number
- Fresh Start Behavioral Services Llc1952901621 NPI Number
- Remarkable Ltc Partners Holdings Llc1942800529 NPI Number
- Ophthalmology Consultants, Llc1902406572 NPI Number
- Heart Of Mine Home Care, Llc1932709581 NPI Number
- Hanei Health Solutions, Llc1407456098 NPI Number
- Best Behavioral Health Case Management Services1457951030 NPI Number
- Hospice Care, Inc.1477153039 NPI Number
- Healthy Therapeutics Medical Practice Pllc1487254041 NPI Number
- Farmacia Associates Of San Antonio Inc.1447850359 NPI Number
- New Altermatives, Llc1447850094 NPI Number
Overview of Tri-county Clinical
- NPI number: 1447850094
- Provider type: Organization
- Active since: 09/13/2010
- Last updated: 04/22/2013
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 207R00000X
- Specialty: Internal Medicine
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 1601 Rio Grande StSuite 340Austin, TX 78701
- Phone: 512-324-8960
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 5103 Kyle Center DrSuite 104Kyle, TX 78640
- Phone: 512-504-0855
- Name: Maria L Harvey
- Position/Title: Billing Manager
- Telephone Number: 512-324-8617
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 207Q00000X
- Specialty: Family Medicine
- License Number:
- License State:
- Switch: Yes
- Provider Identifier: 280565702
- Identifier Type: Medicare Oscar/Certification
- Identifier State: TX
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Tri-county Clinical?
- A: The npi number for Tri-county Clinical is 1336456227.
- Q: What are Tri-county Clinical's specialties?
- A: Tri-county Clinical's specialties are Internal Medicine and different specialities.
- Q: Where is Tri-county Clinical business practice location?
- A: Tri-county Clinical business practice location is 5103 Kyle Center Dr, Kyle, TX 78640.
- Q: How to contact Tri-county Clinical?
- A: You can contact Tri-county Clinical via 512-504-0855.
- Q: What is the authorized official for Tri-county Clinical?
- A: The authorized office name is Maria L Harvey with position/title is Billing Manager and you can reach the authorized official via phone number 5123248617.