Recently Active NPIs
- Vtc Care Management1033717483 NPI Number
- Progressive Healthcare Medicine Pc1033718408 NPI Number
- Serenity Speech And Language Therapy Llc1053910422 NPI Number
- Banner -- University Medical Group1932708328 NPI Number
- California Concierge Medical & Wellness, Inc.1962001354 NPI Number
- Star Chiropractic And Rehabilitation1992304380 NPI Number
- Maridette Cunanan Dds Inc1962001347 NPI Number
- Mahantkeshavjivandas Llc1952900326 NPI Number
- Truth Is Therapy & More, Llc1417556804 NPI Number
- Ask Mobile Hearing Aid Specialists1447859822 NPI Number
- Lotus Anesthesia1437758810 NPI Number
- The Pelvic Model Physical Therapy, Inc.1467051839 NPI Number
Overview of Tu Dor Home Therapies Inc
- NPI number: 1467051839
- Provider type: Organization
- Active since: 05/02/2006
- Last updated: 11/30/2016
Primary Scrop of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 225X00000X
- Specialty: Occupational Therapist
- License Number: unknow
- License State: unknow
Provider Mailing Address
- Address: 1397 S Canfield Niles RdUnit 1Austintown, OH 44515
- Phone: 330-953-0129
- Fax: 330-953-0650
Provider Practice Location
- Address: 225 E State Route 14Suite B001Columbiana, OH 44408
- Phone: 330-482-3680
- Fax: 330-482-3176
- Name: MR. Sam Dye
- Position/Title: Director Of Operations
- Telephone Number: 330-953-0129
Scope of Practice
- Taxonomy Code: 225100000X
- Specialty: Physical Therapist
- License Number:
- License State:
- Switch: Yes
- Provider Identifier: 000000316650
- Identifier Type: Other
- Identifier State: OH
- Issuer: ANTHEM
Question & Answers
- Q: What is the npi number?
- A: An NPI is a 10-digit numeric identifier. It does not carry information about you, such as the State where you practice, your provider type, or your specialization. Your NPI will not change, even if your name, address, taxonomy, or other information changes.
- Q: What are health care provider taxonomy codes?
- A: The Health Care Provider (HCP) Taxonomy Codes Codes define a health care service provider type, classification, and area of specialization.
- Q: What is the npi number for Tu Dor Home Therapies Inc?
- A: The npi number for Tu Dor Home Therapies Inc is 1104884048.
- Q: What are Tu Dor Home Therapies Inc's specialties?
- A: Tu Dor Home Therapies Inc's specialties are Occupational Therapist and different specialities.
- Q: Where is Tu Dor Home Therapies Inc business practice location?
- A: Tu Dor Home Therapies Inc business practice location is 225 E State Route 14, Columbiana, OH 44408.
- Q: How to contact Tu Dor Home Therapies Inc?
- A: You can contact Tu Dor Home Therapies Inc via 330-482-3680.
- Q: What is the authorized official for Tu Dor Home Therapies Inc?
- A: The authorized office name is MR. Sam Dye with position/title is Director Of Operations and you can reach the authorized official via phone number 3309530129.